Content Marketing, SEO & Copywriting Course filled With Animated Videos, Quizzes, Assignments & 23 Copywriting Templates
Learn Content Marketing, SEO & Copywriting with Our Easy & Entertaining Learning System
HQ Video Animated Explainers, Quizzes, & Assignments that Make Learning Fun, Fast, & Easy. Get Pro 23 Content Creation Templates you can Customise. Max Leads & Sales, Boost Search Ranking, or Land your Dream Marketing Job.
“The course is really amazing. Easy to understand. I love the assignments included in it. The assignment is a great way for me to test my ability as a content creator, already know the area to improve on.” Adebayo
Learn Everything you Need to Know to Become Excellent Content Creator – Fast:
- Learn Content Marketing – Learn how to get your content in front of the right people – and how to rev up its engagement rate – so you get more Leads, Sales, Comments, & Shares.
- Learn SEO – SEO Fundamentals & Local SEO Master Guide and SEO Strategies that get you Found!
- Learn Copywriting – Persuasive SEO Copywriting Techniques to hook potential customers fast, build trust and Get to That Sale! Pro content creation templates for Every occasion from Twitter posts to Email newsletters, sales letters, and blogs.
- Learn the Psychology of Persuasion – Understand the AIDA & FOMO – how to angle ALL your content to move prospects smoothly to the sale. This is the Golden Key to selling more and selling Faster – and when you enrol, we’ll share it with you.
- Learn Content Creation – Content creation templates and guides for every type of e-commerce, marketing, and social media. Create high performance email newsletters, Twitter & Instagram posts, Facebook Ads, YouTube Video Descriptions, LinkedIn Ads & more…
- Learn Outreach – SEO bloggers outreach technique, Easy-to-follow SEO PR link building Guide, plus templates for reaching out to influencers on social media, including template to Get More Social Shares.
This Content Marketing & SEO Course Is filled with Quizzes, Assignments, and HQ animated videos. You’ll achieve mastery Fast Learn course structure – Join over 700,000+ satisfied students by enrolling and enjoy the easiest way to go from beginner to pro.
Copywriting is the master key to making sales online, but even if you learn all the right information, it can be a challenge to put it into practice. In this hands-on, step by step guide, we’ll show you a series of 23 copywriting templates, which you can use for all types of e-marketing situations.
This How to Content Marketing, & SEO Guide Contains Every Essential Type of Example You’ll Need to Get Started as an Online Marketing Expert:
- Facebook Ad Template 1
- Facebook Ad Template 2
- Landing Page Template
- Mini Story Email
- Email Teaser
- Email Welcome Template
- Sales Letter Template
- The Detailed Listicle (Blogging)
- The Product Comparison (Blogging)
- The How-to Comprehensive Guide (Blogging)
- Guest Blog Outreach Template
- LinkedIn Ad Template
- Outreach Template for LinkedIn
- Twitter Ad Template
- Twitter Post Template
- YouTube Video Description Template
- Instagram Post Template
- Instagram Ad Template
- Press Release Template
- Influencer Outreach Template
- Backlink Outreach Template 1
- Backlink Outreach Template 2
- Template to ask for Social Shares from Influencers
Whether you Need to Create High Conversion Landing Pages, Reach Out to Influencers to Get More Publicity, or Send Email Marketing that Converts – You’ll Find Our Easy-to-follow Templates Break it All Down for You.
You’ll see what you need to do – and why – and can tweak our practical samples so they suit your own needs exactly. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, as it’s time to see how to put all the information you’ve learned on copywriting into practice…From your sales pages to your press releases, video scripts, blog post headlines meta descriptions, and email campaigns to your Facebook posts and Press releases, knowing how to create great copy will help your marketing efforts enormously. When you learn how to do it right, you’ll be able to get higher conversion rates on key pages, improve the structure of your blogs, get more engagement in social media, and have many more people share your content.
Most importantly of all, you’ll be able to understand your customer’s needs, which will help you connect with your target audience much better. To create truly great copy, you first need to know your audience. You must understand what drives them, their hopes, dreams, thoughts, fears and desires.
Once you have this knowledge, you’ll be able to write copy that immediately connects with the people you’re trying to reach, because you’ll be speaking their language. This will make all your content 100% more effective, and you’ll find it easier to be able to get people to take the action you want. Knowing how to write good copy is an essential marketing skill, that will help you boost your reach, sell more, and get more customer engagement.
It will also make you much more employable, according to the national association of colleges and employers, 73% of employers want to hire people with strong writing skills.
Get Max Attention From the Off
If you want maximum click-throughs, you must use headers that evoke strong emotion and are targeted to your ideal reader. The best type of headers are short and punchy, with enough impact to arouse curiosity, or provoke a reaction. Incorporating numbers is a great way to make headers sound more specific: like 10 Top tips to get ripped fast, or 5 PRO ways to protect your privacy online. Don’t just cast out clickbait headers that bear no relation to your content, or people will lose trust in you and switch off.
Don’t Evade Your Emotions
While it’s true that dropping stats and facts helps you build trust and credibility, if you do this too much, you’ll end up boring people. Your copy needs a human element to be relatable, and one of the most powerful ways to achieve this is making your content emotional. Use high-impact words, and share funny stories, or situations your audience can relate to, so that they can put themselves right in the scenario. When you add an element of personality, you’ll make your followers feel closer to you than to other content creators who play it safe and stick to the facts.
Identify Your Audience’s Pain Points
Pain points are problems people stress about and look for a solution too. Your job as a marketer is to emphasise these pain points but in a way that hints YOU can provide the solution. To find out your potential customer’s pain points, you must do market research on your target demographic, to identify their fears, desires, and needs. Market research doesn’t have to be conventional, if your typical customer hangs on out Reddit, why not monitor what they post about and use this to make your copy hold more appeal? When you stress customer’s pain points, you should also highlight the importance of immediate action. Let your your audience know they must act now if they want the solution.
Learn Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO, or Search engine optimisation, is the science of attracting specific types of traffic to a website using a search engine. To master SEO, you need to create high-value content with high authority backlinks and include keywords in that content that your ideal customers search for. SEO is never a one size fits all solution, to be successful, you must take a bespoke approach. SEO typically focuses on scoring highly organic search results, not paid or sponsored traffic, but you can also use it in paid ads, to maximise their reach.
As search engines attempt to give the most suitable answer to each person’s search query, you must ensure a search engine views your site as the most appropriate match. Every search engine uses a different algorithm to determine what the best result to a search query is. This will include a combination of different factors, including the quality of your content and backlinks, how many visitors your site has, and your website’s speed and uptime.
Modern SEO is complex, and mastering it takes more than just getting the right meta tags. It includes understanding how rich snippets, video, and featured snippets work to enhance your rankings as well as the importance of voice search and Video SEO. If you want to be successful using Google Search, you also need to understand how Google Rank Brain scores your website and must optimise your site to score highly on Google’s algorithm.
Local SEO is also becoming more critical, and you will need to learn the basics of this, especially since nearly half of all Google searches now have a local intent. Near Me searches have grown even faster, exploding at a rate of 150% more than local searches alone.
Mastering SEO also includes understanding Technical SEO, which focuses on priming your website for crawling and indexing by search engines. It’s important you don’t neglect this aspect, as without it search engines will find it much more difficult to access, crawl, and index your website. As a result, you will rank much lower. The reason this process is referred to as “Technical SEO” is because it has nothing to do with promoting your website and or the type of SEO you include in your content.
Because of the amount of online content we consume, demand for skilled SEO experts and pro copywriters has grown massively. More brands than ever require well-written content, that’s optimised to perform well in search. If you can combine the two, you’ll have a huge competitive advantage.
When You Enrol, You Also Get:
- Course Materials And Tuition Worth At Least $1.080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost
- 23 PRO Content Marketing Templates ready for download
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free Extra Resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Quizzes & Assignments
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
- PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
- PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
- PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
- PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
- PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
- PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
- PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
- PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
- PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
Copywriting Has Become One of the Most-In-Demand Skills of 2022.
In fact, copywriting jobs can pay upwards of $100k per year. Why? Every business can benefit from someone who writes great copy. From startups to fortune 500s and everything in between, copywriting can make or break the success of an organisation.
We look forward to welcoming you on board as our newest student,
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Beck Robertson, NCTJ qualified journalist and copywriter with over 10 years’ experience & Team
Who this course is for:
- B2B, B2C, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Marketers, Influencers, Facebook Admins, Facebook Editors, Social Media Marketers, Facebook Marketers, Content Creators, Creatives, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Advertisers, Real Estate Agents, Job Seekers, Local Businesses, Website Owners, Website Admins, SEO Help Seekers, SEO Content Creators, Website Creators, Bloggers, Etc.