Attend this CompTIA CAS-003 & CAS-004 Certification Practice Tests & you will get a Score above the 80% on Main Exam !
CASP+ is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification covering technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments, governance, risk, and compliance skills, assessing an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness, and leading technical teams to implement enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) ensures that security practitioners stay on top of the ever-changing security landscape.
The new exam objectives focus on the most up-to-date and current skills needed for the following tasks:
- Architect, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise
- Use monitoring, detection, incident response and automation to proactively support ongoing security operations in an enterprise environment
- Apply security practices to cloud, on-premises, endpoint and mobile infrastructure, while considering cryptographic technologies and techniques
- Consider the impact of governance, risk and compliance requirements throughout the enterprise.
Practice Test include all four domains:
1.0 Security Architecture
Includes designing resilient enterprise cybersecurity systems to withstand the next attack.
2.0 Security Operations
Includes SOC processes to reduce risk such as security data analytics and security automation.
3.0 Security Engineering and Cryptography
Includes applying secure configurations to enterprise mobility and endpoint security controls.
4.0 Governance, Risk and Compliance
Includes applying appropriate risk strategies and compliance frameworks to an enterprise network.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to prepeare or test their knowledge for the CompTIA CASP+ exam