Competitor Analysis Tools for 2020: Part 1
Understand technologies that your competitors are using to help you to conduct an exhaustive research
Find growth areas existing in the market to take your business forward to success in 2020.
Analyze your competitor websites, traffic and target audience to leverage for better marketing results
Analyze your competitor’s keywords to help in organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Track your competitors brand mentions in real-time
Know about the advertising campaigns of your competitors and avoid their mistakes
- A passion to learn is all that is necessary – as everything covered in the course can be implemented by anyone without technical skills.
Do you know? Competitive analysis can make or break your marketing strategy this New Year 2020!
There is intense competition in business everywhere. Identifying your target competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own product or service is a must. This unforgettable course will provide a great framework to help marketers and newbies like you uncover the secrets of your competitors in an all-new fashion.
You will learn new-age tools in this Part 1 Course – to be aware of what the competition is doing – the tools that they are currently leveraging to take their business to success heights in digital marketing. A few tools will also help you to monitor your competitor’s emails, discover the most needful tips for SEO (search engine optimisation) and keyword research. You will also learn the traffic your competitor brands are getting in their websites and the revenue they potentially earn in a specific period of time. This is a comprehensive course, in this regard and will help you to build a roadmap to defeat your competitors with their own strategies – only if the tools taught are practiced and implemented by you with full efforts, put in. Nevertheless, get ready to improve your conversion rates and customer satisfaction once you apply these strategies in your niche or business – for that matter.
Competitor Analysis isn’t difficult at all. In fact, it seems to be a piece of cake with this course. This is no SWOT Class at all..Only practical tips, strategies and secrets available here.
So, enroll now. Let’s start rolling in some action.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to apply these strategies in competitor analysis to understand their competition much better than ever before
- Digital marketing managers who wish to take their organisation marketing to the next level by implementing and using tools taught in the course.
- Anyone who is interested in digital marketing and wish to learn new-age things and technologies of 2020
- Growth Hackers who wish to apply certain tricks taught in the course and use the same to take their clients’ ventures to achieve success in the marketing domain.