Commercial Real Estate Investing for Beginners
What it takes for anyone to own their first commercial real estate investment property.
The different asset classes and which ones individual investors target and why.
How to evaluate any deal quickly and easily just like the pros.
Major pitfalls to avoid when investing in commercial real estate
Tips for Specific types of properties including Apartments, Self Storage, Mobile Home Parks, Shopping Centers and Office Buildings.
Secrets to building generational wealth
MUCH, much more!
- Open mind to the possibility that you could be a commercial real estate investor
Commercial real estate is a foundational asset in the portfolio of the majority of world’s wealthiest people. But for the average individual investor, owning commercial property can be very intimidating. In this course, you’ll discover how you can become a commercial real estate investor from the author of Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies Peter Harris. The confusing terminology and complicated transactions will be simplified so that anyone can understand the many different facets of commercial real estate and how the “little guy”, the individual investor, can win big. And ultimately, how owning commercial real estate can be your ticket to lasting financial freedom (where your passive income exceeds your monthly expenses).
- How and why anyone can become a commercial real estate investor.
- The different types of asset classes and which ones are best for individual investors (and which ones NOT to compete with the Big Boys on).
- How to evaluate a property quickly and easily so that you know when to hold them and when to fold them.
- The many pitfalls that investors in the past have fallen into and how you can avoid them.
- Secrets to successfully building generational wealth.
- Tips for specific asset classes (apartments, self storage facilities, mobile home parks, shopping centers and office buildings)
- And MUCH, much more
This course was designed for the beginner who either has interest in getting into commercial real estate investment or owns a property or two. As the Education Director of Commercial Property Advisors, Peter Harris shares wisdom that will save you several years in learning lessons the hard way.
- Those interested or curious in becoming a commercial real estate investor at some point in their life.