Chinese Culture Stories Video Course- Festivals
Expand your Knowledge, Vocabulary
Trace the root of Modern Chinese Language
- Have interest to learn Chinese
- Need time- 5 minutes per day
- Need a Pen and Notes book to take notes
Festivals are celebration, typically a religious commemoration. Festivals are also reflect a nation’s tradition, custom and and common people’s wish. In the past 5000 thousands years, there were much ups and downs for Chinese. Festivals can be consider as important part of Chinese Culture.
This course is good for intermediate level students to explore Chinese culture, enrich your knowledge about China and Chinese, expand your vocabulary through my elaboration using my unique Vocabulary Builder and Sentence Builder.
- Anyone who want learn or improve your Chinese.
- Anyone who want learn Chinese Culture