CCSK Exam Practice Questions!!
No doubt CCSK is one of the best security certification for gaining knowledge in cloud security. While I started studying for the course I find that there was lacking in terms of resources available for preparing and getting ready for the certification course, hence decided to put the resources along with question bank at single place to help aspiring candidates for CCSK.
Once candidate starts getting 90% or above then he/she is ready for the examination.
Detailed Information on Certification:
CCSK: Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
Present Version V4
- Governing Body: Cloud Security Alliance
- Credibility: CCSK is currently one of the sought after certifications in Cloud Security.
Key Material Required for learning concepts of CCSK these can be downloaded for Cloud Security Alliance site.
3)Cloud Computing Security Risk Assessment
4) CCSK Practice questions
- No CPE required,
- No re-certification required,
- No annual fees or certificate maintenance,
- No experience requirements,
- No expiration date,
- It’s vendor independent.
- Attempt exam from anywhere.
- Two attempts per purchase
Official Exam Information
Total number of questions: 60
Time allowed: 90 mins
Pass percentage: 80%
Number of attempts allowed per token: 2
Cost of the certification, 1 token: $395, Effective December 1, 2017
CCSK exam can be taken any time and any day 24*7 and its open book exam.Token from CSA site needs to be purchased and these tokens are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
The practice test questions are framed based on my experience and feedback from other candidates with the exam. I took the exam on April 2020 and passed with flying colors. I also hold other renowned security certification like CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CDPSE, SANS GCIH and ISO27001.
The sets of the questions are not from the exam, but based on my experience on what type or questions were asked in the exam. I have tried my best to make the practice test a true reflection of the types of question asked in the exam. The benefits of the practice test are as below.
Non-repeated 190 questions.
Question framed on different modules wise.Question analysis can be viewed on domain wise.
All the question framed keeping the latest publication V4 of the book and ENISA and CCM.
Quick response to students’ queries.
Explanation and page number reference given from the book.
Lifetime access and unlimited updates to practice tests.
30 days money back guarantee, no questions asked. Try it.
My strategy for electing the best answer was– by order:
1. Read the question fully – sometimes twice if the writing is twisted
2. Mark the “Keywords” from the question
3. Read all answers first time
4. “All of the above:” option exist – if you know two of three correct options
5. Eliminate options with clear wrong answer
6. Read all answers second time + Give each option a question: the “true-false test:” + mark elected ones
7. If two alternatives seem correct, look for differences or “Keywords”
At this point you either have the answer or some options to be confirmed.
Next step – Research:
a) From the question keywords, it is usually easy to link with a topic/domain (ex: IAM, Compliance, DR…).
b) Start researching for the question keywords in: my Summaries, CSA guide & ENISA
c) Confirm the finding is on the right topic and confirm the answer keywords
What you’ll learn
- Pass the CCSK v4 exam in the first attempt.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Cloud security knowledge, anyone who would like to attempt a mock CCSK exam to test the knowledge of Cloud Security concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who is interested in making his career in cloud security
- CCSK’s aim is to provide understanding of security issues and best practices over a broad range of cloud computing domains. As cloud computing is becoming the dominant IT system, CCSK is applicable to a wide variety of IT and information security jobs in virtually every organization. The CCSK is strongly recommended for Security professionals since every organisation is using some or other form of cloud services.