C Programming:The best approach to learn C Language
Write C programs in an effective way.
Know pointers thoroughly and make their own programs.
Operate on linked lists effectively.
Allocate and deallocate memory spaces accordingly.
Deploy and run their own real time applications
Perform manipulations over stacks and queues.
- This course is designed for beginner to advanced level of students.
- Prior knowledge of programming would be beneficial but not compulsory
- Basics of Computers
- Knowledge of any Text Editor on which you can write code
In this course, we’ll explore C programming language in an informal and practical way. We’ll start with the basics of C programming language, then quickly unravel the mystery of C programming language i.e the pointers. The course contains these topics which are the foundations of each programming language:
-Variables, Data Types and Operators
-Loop Statements and Functions
-File Handling and Command Line Arguments
-Arrays,Structures and Memory Management
-Pointers and Linked Lists
-String Handling Functions
-Stacks and queues Data Structures in C Programming Language
- Students who have no prior knowledge of programming and want to begin from the scratch.
- Proffessionals who wish to revive their C programming skills beginning from scratch moving to deeper concepts.