c++ practice tests
object oriented programming
oops using c++
oops with c++
c++ exam practice
c++ question and answers
What is C++?
C++ is a general-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming language. C++ is one of the world’s most popular programming languages. It can be used to develop operating systems, browsers, games, and so on. C++ gives programmers a high level of control over system resources and memory. The language was updated 3 major times in 2011, 2014, and 2017 to C++11, C++14, and C++17.
- C++ works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- C++ has Abundant Library Support.
- C++ is an OOP(object-oriented programming) language.
- C++ is faster than any other programming language in terms of speed.
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 1 practice test.
- Each Practice Test consists of 25 questions, timed at 45 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers wishing to get certified in C++
- Beginner and Intermediate level C++ Programmers
- Young Adults and Kids
- C++ programmers who want to test their C++ knowledge.