Business Branding, Brand Management, Branding Strategy, Branding Techniques, Global Branding, Brand Ambassador
Master course in business branding and brand management : In the past, branding was largely defined by giving a company a particular design or symbol in order to advertise its products and services.
The aesthetic component of branding: visual identity is misunderstood (and still is). It’s still just about logos, design, packaging, etc., for many, whether they’re specialists or not. In addition, even high-level marketers continue to preach the same old vision of branding, even though the concept and its understanding have evolved so much.
Not only does branding make a memorable impression on consumers, but it also lets your clients and customers know what to expect. This helps you stand out from your competition and explains what makes you the smart choice. Creating a brand that represents who you are as a company, and how you want to be perceived, is imperative.
Developing a brand involves many things, such as advertising, customer service, social responsibility, reputation, and visuals. Combined, these elements (and more) make one unique and (hopefully) eye-catching profile.
Brand Management : Your brand is managed and crafted through the brand management process. Brand definition, positioning, and delivery of brand value are integrated into this process. Customers are more likely to stick with your business if you have a well-planned brand management plan.
In this master course you can learn the 5 Major topics,
1. Introduction of Business branding and brand management
2. Business branding strategy and the value of creation
3. International business branding strategy and global branding
4. Brand management techniques
5. How to become a brand ambassador or brand manager/strategist
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG Business and Management students, Marketing managers, Digital marketers, Business Executives, Marketing executives