Go from Beginner to Expert in Python by building projects. Learn Python for Data Analysis – Beginner to Expert
***** Enrol now in the most comprehensive and up-to-date (Nov 2022) course available for Python*****
About the Instructor.
This course is led by Aditya Dhandi – an international trainer, consultant, and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy. Aditya specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, & Google Data Studio & his courses average 4+ stars out of 5.
He’s also the founder of the popular website, Jobshie.
Why Learn Python?
Python is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development Domain. I will list down some of the key advantages of learning Python:
- Python is Interpreted − Python is processed at runtime by the interpreter. You do not need to compile your program before executing it. This is similar to PERL and PHP.
- Python is Interactive − You can actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
- Python is Object-Oriented − Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
- Python is a Beginner’s Language − Python is a great language for the beginner-level programmers and supports the development of a wide range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
According to a recent survey from stack overflow, Python is one of the fastest growing programming languages on the planet even when compared to other fast-growing technology, Python is dominating the programming landscape it’s also projected to one of the most popular programming languages well into the future. whether you want some form of automation, game development data science, machine learning, web development or more, Python can help you build anything you can think of.
How is this course designed:
This course is careful to teach you best practices in Python, and our goal is that by the end of this course will, you will be confident to put Python in your resume along with obtaining a lifeline lifelong love of programming.
Video Lectures: Learn the best ways to learn Python
Course Certificate: Complete the course and show off your skills with the course certificate.
Learn from experts: Your expert instructor will teach you Python skills you can apply immediately.
Full Excess: There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
Use any Device: Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Ask Question: Ask questions and share ideas with other students in the course community.
- High quality video lessons to build your knowledge and skills.
- Guided walk-throughs with techniques and tips.
- 14 pre-built dashboards you can use and customize.
- Practical exercises to apply your skills.
- Quizzes to reinforce learnings and test your knowledge.
- Private discussion area where you can ask questions.
- Course certificate for completing the lessons and assignment.
- Full access lets you review lessons whenever you need.
- Updates when lessons in the course are refreshed.
Jobshie Academy Reviews
300+ learner reviews | 4+ average rating
We help learners across the globe develop new skills and achieve their personal and professional goals. Browse learner reviews below to discover how people enjoy the online learning experience at Jobshie Academy.
“I have gained useful skills while learning this course. I can consider myself a data analysis specialist. Thank you”
by Joseph Israel
“I was a nice experience about this course as it introduces with many topics which are related to data analysis .”
by Sreeraj Mopkar
“very good explaination , bohot achhe se sab samajh aata hai …100% Understanding all concept very much….excellent explanation”
by Moosa Khan
“The course is very instructive and didactic, I liked it, it is all the information I need for my activities”
by Jaime Ronald Palma Aguilar
“yeah it was such a great course, the teacher took time out to disect all angles of Excel, he touched all the essential parts, needed for our daily use of excel. Thanks a lot”
by Unyime Joshua
“The instructor is very knowledgeable and teach in a very engaging way. I totally recommend this course.????”
When does the Python course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you join! It is a completely self-paced online course, so you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend taking the course over two to three weeks, so you have time to apply the lessons to your account (or your client’s account). That being said we’ve seen people complete the course in a week and others that spread the lessons over a couple of months.
How long do I have access to the Python course?
You receive full access to the course so that you can take the lessons at any time. You can rewatch lessons whenever you like and any lesson updates are included.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, once you complete all of the lessons, exercises, quizzes, and course assignment, you’ll receive your course certificate.
What are you waiting for?
There’s never been a better time to add a skill like programming to your toolbox and Python to get started. So check out the free preview and get enrolled! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
It’s time for you to start programming today, and I will see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Data analysis and Data Science aspirates
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Students and first time job seeker
- IT professionals