Becoming a Professional Facilitator
What you’ll learn
Desire to learn facilitation skills
No previous experience required
Facilitators design, organize and facilitate conferences, away days, strategy and budget planning meetings to achieve your agreed outcome.
These can include elements of coaching, training and team building, and might also form part of a management development program or HR consultancy project.
As a facilitator, it’s your job to guide a group through a process, making it easier for them to accomplish the goal at hand. Having a structure and general idea of what direction you’re going in will help you do just that.
So, at the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish facilitation from instruction and training.
- Identify the competencies linked to effective small group facilitation.
- Understand the difference between content and process.
- Use common process tools to make meetings easier and more productive.
Interested to learn more? Let’s get started …
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn techniques to improve their facilitation skills in both their personal and business life.