These practise exams are made to look and feel like the real AI-900 exam. The difficulty level of the questions is equal to or higher than that of the exam. Students are strongly encouraged to refer to the genuine AI-900 Azure AI Fundamentals course, which is available from Microsoft at no cost. These questions make extensive use of the course. Additionally, this will get you ready for the Azure AI Engineer course.
- You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
- You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
- The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
Who this course is for:
Candidates for the Azure AI Fundamentals certification should have a solid understanding of ML and AI concepts, as well as any associated Microsoft Azure services.
Candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds are eligible for this certification. It is not necessary to have experience in data science or software engineering, although it would be helpful to have some basic programming knowledge or experience.