Updated questions and answers to help you pass the AZ-720 exam
This Practice Tests AZ-720 Azure Certification Training by CloudThat is for candidates with subject matter experience in leveraging advanced troubleshooting practices to resolve connectivity and networking issues on Azure. Candidates who want to earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty certification to validate their Azure connectivity troubleshooting skills must successfully pass exam AZ-720.
Candidates for this exam should have experience with networking and hybrid environments, including knowledge of routing, permissions, and account limits. They should be able to use available tools to diagnose issues related to business continuity, hybrid environments, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), access control, network and virtual machine connectivity.
Features and benefits when purchasing our Practice Tests:
- You only buy once and have lifetime access.
- Content updated frequently.
- All exam objectives are addressed so that the student knows if he / she is prepared for the exam.
- Performance-based practice tests provide the student with a better learning experience.
- The timed person prepares the conditions for the “exam” with a graphical score at the end.
- You have a 30-day refund if you don’t like our practice tests for any reason.
- The English language version of this exam was updated on October 18, 2022. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Troubleshoot business continuity issues (5–10%)
- Troubleshoot hybrid and cloud connectivity issues (20–25%)
- Troubleshoot Platform as a Service issues (5–10%)
- Troubleshoot authentication and access control issues (15–20%)
- Troubleshoot networks (25–30%)
- Troubleshoot VM connectivity issues (5–10%)
Unofficial testing practice.
We offer educational materials and practical tests to assist and help students prepare for these exams.
All certification marks used are the property of the respective owners of the marks. We do not own or claim any ownership in any of the Marks.
Who this course is for:
- This AZ-720 Azure certification training course from CloudThat is for candidates having subject matter expertise in leveraging advanced troubleshooting practices to resolve connectivity and networking issues in Azure. Candidates willing to earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty certification to validate their Azure connectivity troubleshooting skills must successfully clear exam AZ-720.