Unlock Your Potential, Master the Cloud, and Conquer the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional 2023(SAP-C02)!
================ INFO ABOUT THE EXAM ================
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 300 USD
Format: 75 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
Delivery method: Pearson VUE testing center or online proctored exam.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional 2023 is intended for individuals with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, the AWS Management Console, a scripting language, and Windows and Linux environments
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise as well as an ability to map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect) as well as a continuous integration and deployment process
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam (SAP-C02). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response.
================ COURSE DESCRIPTION ================
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional 2023 exam course is designed to prepare individuals for the advanced technical skills and experience required to design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. This course builds on the foundational knowledge gained from the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification and provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam.
In this course, you will test your in-depth knowledge of Amazon’s most popular cloud services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and more. The course consists of 5 tests with 75 questions, just like in the real world.
The exam covers a wide range of topics, including designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems, selecting the right AWS services for a given scenario, optimizing AWS services for performance and cost, implementing and managing security and compliance policies on AWS, and automating the deployment and management of AWS-based solutions.
Each question has a detailed explanation why this service was used and not another one for a given scenario.
To pass the tests, you must get at least 75% correct answers.FAQ
================ FAQ ================
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 75% correct answers.
What is the time limit for one exam?
The time for each exam is 180 minutes.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all the answers for completing a given test.
By the end of this course, you will be very well prepared to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional 2023 exam and gain the skills and knowledge needed to design and implement scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on AWS. With our extensive training materials, practice exams and expert instruction, you’ll be fully prepared to pass the exam and take your career to the next level. Enroll today and take a step towards becoming an AWS Certified Solutions Architect!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who are about to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam
- everyone who wants to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate