Practice exams with explanations and references to obtain the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) certification
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is for anyone looking to learn and understand the core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge of Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services, and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions to meet the demands of the business. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is designed for IT personnel with no cloud experience as well as personnel from other verticals such as sales, marketing, finance, and law who are required to understand the core benefits offered by cloud computing and specifically by Amazon AWS.
As an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
The main characteristics of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam are:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Guide:
- Total Questions: 65
- Passing Score: 750
- Approximately 75% marks are required to pass the exam.
- Time: 90 minutes
- Domains of the exam:
- Cloud Concepts: 26%
- Security and Compliance: 25%
- Technology: 33%
- Billing and Pricing: 16%
What will you get with this course?
- 6 Practice exams that simulate the true exam environment
- Detailed explanations of all questions and answers with reference links
- 390 Questions
- Instructor support
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Candidates working with companies that have either adopted or looking to move their IT Infrastructure into the cloud. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification validates your understanding of cloud fundamentals, Amazon AWS services and technologies and how they can benefit your organization, billing, pricing models, support as well as give you the ability to market and promote Amazon AWS Services.