Learn and Master AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools in Level 2
This brilliant and engaging course on “AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools: Level 2” taught by “Srinidhi” and “Saranya” will take a step further from the Part 1 course to help you explore and understand more functions and features in AutoCAD including measurement of drawing, creating dimensions, executing commands, offsetting objects etc.
This course is a part of a series titled “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD” and is the seventh course on the list.
We will also get access to a view of some special tools and technologies in Artificial intelligence (AI) that can simulate crowds, design prototypes and create virtual reality 360-degree tools that will serve to be great examples of incredible technology in application. An example of Taj Mahal in a 360-degree tour is also showcased here, in this course.
Benefits of learning AutoCAD 2020:
- To increase the design productivity and capabilities to the maximum potential
- To improve the quality of the design itself
- To create a full-fledged database for manufacturing
- Design a product with the greatest accuracy that is needed
- Plan and map out spaces very quickly or easily
- Save time and money in 3D production or streamline the design
- Easier data transfer and to improve communication through the documentation process
- Calculate Mass, Area, volume, Center of Gravity in the fastest time ever possible and much more.
- Visualise the end-product beforehand
- It provides an opportunity for operational professionals to review the drawings and tailor them according to any kind of needed requirements.
Your next incredible adventure awaits in Level 2.
Enrol now and let us await the wow factor to show up from the first video itself.
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and learn AutoCAD 2020 commands to speed up their design work faster
- Students who have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD who wish to start their learning journey
- Anyone who is interested to learn new AI technologies to integrate with AutoCAD 2020
- All passionate learners are welcome