ACT Math Made Easy
In this course you’ll practice your pacing for the ACT Math Test as you learn to work 60 typical problems.
By the end of this course, you’ll know what it takes to steadily work your way through the ACT Math Test, one problem at a time.
- Pencil, paper, and the calculator you plan to use for the ACT Math Test.
- Includes 60 of the most commonly-appearing types of ACT Math problems
- Built-in one-minute problem timer so you can practice your pacing
- Step-by-step video solutions by a math teacher, immediately after you try the problem
- Check out the free sample problems below, or visit MathOnTime.com to see some of the problems included on this practice test
- Free ACT formula page for Plane Geometry is available at MathOnTime.com
- High school students planning to take the ACT
- High school math teachers planning an ACT Math Section review