2 complete timed practice tests for [SCS-C01] | high-quality questions with detailed explanations Updated 06/2023
New and Exclusive Preparation Course to test your knowledge and help you passing your real [SCS-C01] exam On the First Try – Save your time and your money with this new and exclusive course.
So, If you’re looking to test your knowledge, and practice the real exam questions, you are on the right place.
Each Practice set contains
- 50 questions from three categories, 120mn duration
- a balanced number of random questions to cover each category
- Questions are as per actual exam format
- A detailed explanation of each correct and incorrect answer
- Reference diagrams to explain the topic
- Reference links for further studies
In this course, you will learn :
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- In-Depth Database comparison: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, DocumentDB, Neptune, Keyspaces, QLDB, Timestream
- Analytics services comparison: Athena, EMR, Redshift, OpenSearch, Lake Formation, Kinesis Data Analytics, MSK, QuickSight, Glue
- Machine Learning services: Rekognition, Transcribe, Polly, Translate, Lex, Comprehend, SageMaker, Forecast, Kendra, Personalize, Textract.
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, EventBridge, Config
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis Amazon MQ
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Step Functions
- AWS Containers Services: ECS, ECR, EKS, App Runner
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, Secrets Manager, IAM Policies, Cognito, Shield, WAF, Firewall Manager, SSO, Certificate Manager, GuardDuty, Inspector, Macie
- VPC & Networking in depth
- Disaster Recovery & Migrations: DMS, Aurora & RDS Migrations, AWS Backup, Application Migration Service, VMware Cloud on AWS
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFormation, SES, Pinpoint, SSM Session Manager, Elastic Transcoder, Batch, AppFlow…
- Tips to ROCK the exam
The content is 100% original and guaranteed to not be from other sources on the web.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- There are no requirements. Only your willingness to learn is needed as this test will cover most of the fundamentals in depth!
To help you prepare for the troubleshooting question section of the exam, we will provide you with practice questions and exercises that simulate real-world scenarios. These exercises will help you apply your knowledge and develop your troubleshooting skills, which will be crucial for success on the exam.
Happy learning and best of luck for your [SCS-C01] exam!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone, who is preparing for the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam SCS-C01