Developing independent components with Storybook.
**Course Updated – February 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this Exam?
- NO Android, Java, Swift or C knowledge is required!
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 2 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you in the course!